400 grms of macaroni (cooked al dente)
3 cups of cheddar cheese (shredded)
4 cups of full cream milk
3 Tbsp of flour
3 Tbsp of butter
1 Tbsp of Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Crisp Bacon for toppings (optional)
- Heat oil in a casserole
- Add butter and let it melt.
- Add flour and whisk
- Add milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add the 2 cups of cheese little bit at a time while whisking the milk.
- Add salt and pepper
- Continue whisking until the mixture thickens.
- Top with the remaining cheese and put in an oven pre-heated 270 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top with bacon
- Ready to serve