Ginisang tuna at spinach (Sauteed Tuna with Spinach)
1 can of chunky tuna in vegetable oil
1 large tomato (chopped)
1 large onion (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 cup of spinach (cut to 1 inch)
chilli pepper (chopped) optional
1 Tbsp of fish sauce. Add more to taste.
pepper to taste
1 Tbsp of oil
1/4 cup of water
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Sauteed garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add tuna with vegetable oil and water and cover for 5-7 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the chili pepper, fish sauce and pepper.
- Add spinach and cover for 1 minute.
- Ready to serve with steamed rice.